Our holdings of reports from other labs
are searchable by author, title and keyword
via our Online Catalog:
About the PSFC Library Collection of Reports from Other Labs Prior to 1995
Links and Resources
for Finding Reports from Other Labs
PSFC Library Collection of Reports from Other Labs Prior to 1995
The PSFC Library no longer collects reports from other labs, since many libraries and reading rooms maintain online archives. The Library retains its current archives of reports collected prior to 1995.
These items may be checked out for home/office use.
All paper copies of lab reports are in storage, arranged by lab report number. Please consult with Library staff to gain access.
All microfiche copies of lab reports are located in the Library Suite, Room 154 (A-Jn Journals room).
The Librarian maintains a database of cataloged reports. Please consult with Library staff to ascertain if the Library owns a particular report. (A complete listing of lab reports for web access is under construction.)
Links and Resources for Finding Reports from Other Labs
Many labs publish preprints and research reports online. For a national and international listing of labs, click here
you will find over 500 databases and Web sites containing information and resources pertaining to science and technology of interest to the Department of Energy, with an emphasis on the physical sciences. (PubSCIENCE was discontinued November 4th, 2002.)
Also found at EnergyFiles are Subject Pathways
where you will find diverse resources hosted by a variety of agencies and organizations, including the following resources:
- Searchable Databases – a distributed deep Web search across subject-specific databases and Web sites;
- STI Resources and Tools – links to resources and sites within each subject;
- Related Resources – links to professional organizations, conferences, funding information and reference material within each subject.
- Over 120,000 fulltext reports from DOE, DOD/DTIC, NASA and EPA make this the world's most comprehensive site for Federal gray literature
DOE R&D Accomplishments Database
- Searchable and downloadable bibliographic records and full text reports of past DOE R&D accomplishments
DOE R&D Project Summaries
- Searchable database containing over 20,000 ongoing R&D projects within the Department of Energy, in energy research, fossil energy, environmental management, energy efficiency, renewable energy and more
Federal R&D Project Summaries
- Research summary and awards data from the DOE, NIH, and NSF
Visit the DOE Information Bridge
to search and download DOE Research report literature made available by DOE from 1995 forward.
contains bibliographic records for energy and energy-related scientific and technical information from the Department of Energy (DOE) and its predecessor agencies, the Energy Research & Development Administration (ERDA) and the Atomic Energy Commission (AEC). The Database provides access to DOE publicly available citations from 1948 through the present, with continued growth through regular updates.
Visit the PrePrint Network
for a searchable gateway to preprint servers.
MIT Libraries do collect some technical reports. Click here
for more information.
MIT Libraries can obtain technical reports via Interlibrary Borrowing and The Networked Computer Science Technical Reference Library, or NCSTRL (pronounced "ancestral"), an international collection of computer science technical reports from CS departments and industrial and government research laboratories, made available for non-commercial and educational use. More information about this service can be obtained by clicking here