Items owned by the PSFC Library are for use of the research scientists, faculty, undergraduate and graduate students of the lab. Non-affiliates of the PSFC community must obtain permission from PSFC Administration or the Librarian.
- Circulating Materials: Books, preprints, technical reports, and catalogued conference proceedings may be checked out for four weeks by members of the PSFC community. Videotapes and vu-graphs may be checked out for presentations.
- Renewals: Materials may be renewed, if there is no waiting list.
- Non-Circulating Materials: Journals, conference proceedings and reference materials do not circulate, but may be signed out for photocopying.
- Reserves: Reserve materials circulate overnight during the academic term.
- Return to PSFC not MIT Libraries: The PSFC Library is not part of the MIT main library system, so all PSFC materials must be returned to the PSFC Library directly.